The Mayor and Council welcome the opportunity to recognize and celebrate our residents, special events and programs, businesses, partners, and employees on those exceptional occasions which make Horseshoe Bay a community we are all proud to call home. Proclamations are typically declared by the Mayor at City Council meetings, but may be declared at any time, at the Mayor's discretion.
All proclamation requests should have a specific local connection with the City of Horseshoe Bay unless the request involves a special significance to the City, region, or state, as determined by the Mayor.
Requests for proclamations should be directed to the City Secretary's office in writing via email at least 10 business days prior to the date the requestor wishes the proclamation to be declared. Please call City Secretary Kerri Craig at 830-598-9943 for questions related to proclamations. Past proclamations are displayed below.
- Municipal Court Week November 6-10 2023
- Code Enforcement Officer Appreciation Month October 2023
- Fire Prevention Week October 8-14 2023
- Source Water Protection Week September 24-30 2023
- National Police Week May 14-20, 2023
- Public Service Recognition Week May 7-13 2023
- Drinking Water Week May 7-13 2023
- Municipal Clerks Week April 30-May 6 2023
- Intl Dark Sky Week April 15-22 2023
- Records Info Management Month April 2023
- Sunshine Week Proclamation March 12-18 2023
- Mayor's Monarch Pledge February 2023