Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Horseshoe Bay is underway and will run through June 24 in Horseshoe Bay West. Make plans now for street closures at, and around your job sites.
Read the map carefully and be sure to have any mud, rocks, and construction site debris washed off the streets prior to street closure days. The City will be monitoring your job sites for these violations to the construction conduct policy and will enforce appropriate fines or deposit deductions.
Help us to help you to avoid fines/fees by keeping the streets clean and clear at your job site. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Development Services at 830-598-9959.
The City asks for your cooperation and assistance in disseminating this information to your sub-contractors. In the past, the City has incurred costly fees due to damage of the newly resurfaced streets caused by contractors and residents/guests who disregard barricades and drive on the fresh surface. Cooperation with the City during the Resurfacing project is critical to ensure that the highest quality product is delivered to the residents, maintaining the high quality of living in Horseshoe Bay, and high property values for your development project.
The City asks that contractors/residents and their guests adhere to these few items during the resurfacing project:
- Drive slowly and expect slower moving traffic around Bay West Blvd during those phases of resurfacing. Follow traffic control signage and personnel with caution.
- TURN OFF SPRINKLERS during your street’s work days
- DO NOT PARK on your street on your scheduled street closure dates to prevent being towed.
- DO NOT DRIVE on fresh new surface until the traffic control signs/cones are REMOVED
- Keep pets and children indoors during work days
- Encourage your sub-contractors to sign up for Notify Me for Contractor's Corner on our website to keep up with schedule changes due to weather, or other outstanding circumstances
- Be patient and expect changes when weather events are in the forecast.
The City expects another successful completion of the street resurfacing project and appreciates your patience and cooperation while Alpha Paving crews work to keep your streets in outstanding condition. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Public Works Director Tim Foran at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-656-1844.
HSB West Street Closure Schedule