How do I get a copy of an accident report?

Please be advised that the Horseshoe Bay Police Department is no longer the custodian of record of Crash Reports CR-3.

Effective January 1st, 2019, TXDOT is now the custodian of record on all Crash Reports CR-3's. Due to their confidential nature, crash reports are not available for online viewing by the general public. If you are requiring a copy of the crash report, you will need to submit your request online through TXDOT at:

or Call (844) CRIS-HLP (844-274-7457)

Monday through Friday 6:00am - 6:00pm

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out what Roads are Closed?
2. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
3. How do I make an Open Records or Police Report request?
4. Where can I renew my drivers License?
5. Where do I pay my ticket?
6. How do I request a House Watch?
7. How do I contact the Marble Falls Police Department?
8. How do I contact the Llano County Sheriff's Office?
9. How do I contact the Burnet County Sheriff's Office?
10. How do I apply for a Peddlers & Vendors permit?