Who do I contact for water and sewer service?

New accounts for utility services are established by completing an Application for Utility Service and paying the Security Deposit of $200. You may obtain your application at City Hall, 1 Community Drive next to the primary Fire Station on FM 2147 or complete the application available online (PDF).

For more informaiton you may contact Customer Service at 830.598.8741 ext 201 or 202.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for curbside trash service?
2. Who do I contact for water and sewer service?
3. Who do I call for electricity service?
4. Who do I contact about a power outage?
5. Is there a local cable tv provider?
6. Who are local internet access providers for the area?
7. Who are some local propane providers?
8. Who are the land line telephone providers?
9. How is the fishing on Lake LBJ?
10. Are Zebra Mussels in Lake LBJ?
11. Where do I find information on the Highland Lakes?