No Admission Fee
- ADA Accessible
- Picnic Tables
- Trash Cans
About Martin Park
The park, next to City Hall, was dedicated on June 4, 1993 in memory of David M. Martin, the 1st president of the Lake LBJ Municipal Utility District Board of Directors (1974-1982).
The park was upgraded in 2011 with new playground equipment, irrigation and fencing. You may reserve the pavilion by applying at City Hall, during business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.), by calling 830-598-9972 or by email.
There is a bulletin board at the entrance to the fenced area that will reflect any pavilion reservations.
While there is no fee for the use of the park / pavilion, there are guidelines on the use of the park:
- Use of the park and pavilion does not include or imply any liability or responsibility by the City and each person should practice good personal safety.
- Use of the pavilion is on a 1st come, 1st serve basis unless a specific advance reservation has been made and granted as shown on the Reservation Calendar posted on the bulletin board at the entrance to the fenced area. For a reservation, please apply at City Hall during normal business hours, call 830-598-9972 or email
- Hours are daylight to dark with a curfew of 10 p.m. Overnight use of the park is not permitted.
- Good manners, common sense and respect for the facility and the park environment must be the primary concern of everyone.
- Fires must be contained in the provided grills or similar containers. Please do not burn trash in grills, and extinguish fires upon leaving.
- Please carry out everything that was carried in, including trash.
- No fireworks, smoking or alcohol are allowed in the park.
- No dogs are allowed in the playground area.